Friday, February 5, 2010

Raised Red Rash With Targets Pictures I Have A Deep Red, Raised, Itchy Rash!!?

I have a deep red, raised, itchy rash!!? - raised red rash with targets pictures

First, had pimples on his arms about 2 weeks and it started as bumps on the elbows, and has a raised red rash, itching like crazy. I woke up and was a day at the ankles and feet, and now my arms have almost been cleared, but the elbows are scabs, and my legs were random dots, and some knees, but my legs are raised, itchy something a dark red almost purple. It's not all over my upper body, chest, back, buttocks, or private ... but I'm always worried and have no idea what to do or be something! I expect to make with my friend, to a secure, so I can not do practice and go to the doctor. Please help!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shingles is usually in an area that is not covered by the ankles to elbows, legs, and so on do not spread ... At the top, shingles is more painful than itchy. What you describe is more like scabies, is caused by tiny mites, the cave under the skin. Scabies causes severe itching that is worse at night and the rash is often around the ankles, wrists, back in the legs. There is no recipe for treating can get a doctor to prescribe a medication for it. Highly contagious to connect

Anonymous said...

It feels like herpes and eczema. You need to get a quick check!

Anonymous said...

It feels like herpes and eczema. You need to get a quick check!

Anonymous said...

Calomino try lotion. Sounds like eczema (sp?)

Anonymous said...

It feels like herpes and eczema. You need to get a quick check!

Anonymous said...

Calomino try lotion. Sounds like eczema (sp?)

Post a Comment